who can learn programming


who can learn to program?

In a lot of people, these questions might be raised that who can learn to code?
do I have a logical thinking ness for coding? I unable to code? how to learn to code?
for all these types of questions, the only answer is practice makes a man perfect.

so I want to tell you that
Absolute beginners with zero coding knowledge can learn to program
and those who want to automate the things, and any age group it doesn't matter, and they also able to do the programming who believe in them and creative and non-technical persons.

and some people think I never coded before can I still learn?
the answer I suggest you is it's a bit difficult when you have absolutely no programming experience
but you just need proper tools and the way how I mean roadmap is a necessary thing before you are getting started.
don't give up.
and some of the myths of  coding that makes you backstep or stopping you from learning is
1. you need to be a genius to code 
2. coding is boring
3. you need to be good at math
4. once you master a language, you are done learning
5. one language is better than the rest of all
6. I have to go to a university to learn to code
7. it's too late to learn to code etc...

all you need is ambition and it's not too late have a happy coding 
best of luck.

note: coding and programming is not the same





4 comments: